FAIRLEE TOWN BEACH
Welcome to the Fairlee Town Beach.
Present your beach pass for access to the beach.
- Beach pass required
- No smoking
- No alcoholic beverages
- No pets allowed on beach (except service dog)
- No boats
- No fishing
- No running or pushing on the docks
- No Swimming under the docks or raft
- No swimming behind the raft or outside designated swim area
- No public swimming during swim lessons: 8am-12:30pm
- Please wear appropriate beach attire. Toddlers must wear swim diapers
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 12
- Please place trash and recyclables in appropriate containers
- Do not leave charcoal grill unattended while in use
No Lifeguard on duty after 12:30pm M-F or Sat./Sun.
Swim at your own risk.
-Non-resident season beach passes are available for purchase at the Town Clerk’s Office. Cost $45
-Fairlee residents/taxpayers season passes also available at Town Clerk’s Office. Cost $5
Swim Lesson Registration Dates:
Session 1: June 23rd 10am-12pm residents/ 12-5pm non-residentSession 1 has been cancelled .
- Session 2: July 7th 10am-12pm residents/12-5pm non-resident
- Session 3 July 21st 10am-12pm residents/12-5pm non-resident
Cost: $10 per session for residents/ $35 per session for non-resident
We hope you have fun and enjoy your time on the beach. If you have any questions or concerns please send them to email@example.com