Dog License Information

Which dogs must be licensed?

All dogs living in the Town of Fairlee, including puppies who have received their first rabies shot.

Where and how do I license my dog?

Dog licenses are issued in the Town Clerk Office Mondays-Thursdays 8:30am to 3:30pm and Fridays
9:00am to 12:00noon or by appointment. Dog licenses can also be issue through the mail to: Fairlee Town Clerk PO Box 95 Fairlee, VT 05045. Remember to bring in or mail the dog’s current rabies certificate and
spaying/neutering certificate, if applicable.

When do I license my dog?

A new adult dog should be licensed immediately, and a puppy can be licensed as soon as the puppy receives its first rabies shot. Dog Licenses must be renewed annually by April 1st.

What is the annual fee to license my dog?
spayed/neutered dogs : $9.00 

male and female dogs (not spayed or neutered): $13.00 

Late fees will be charged after April 1st: $2.00 for spayed/neutered dogs $4.00 for male and female dogs (not spayed or neutered)

$4.00 for male and female dogs (not spayed or neutered) 

Comments are closed.